As DCFA works towards its goals
and objectives, we are reminded of those women and families who lack the
resources for medical care or the information to make knowledgeable
decisions about treatment options. Won't you join us in this mission?
DCFA is currently seeking:
- Community volunteers to serve on the Board of
Directors, the Advisory Board and the Professional Advisory Board.
- Commitments from the medical and pharmaceutical community to assist
the foundation in providing treatment at reduced cost or no cost for
- Knowledgeable individuals for assistance in securing grants, donations
and endowments available to our organization and gifts from the public or
private sector to further patient education, treatment and research.
- Community involvement in the educational awareness projects through
participation in lectures and symposiums.
- Dedicated professionals to provide the Board with guidance and
- Community involvement in the disbursement of information through
printed materials and public service announcements in the media, the
community and via the internet, and community involvement in the
fundraising efforts of the foundation.
We sincerely need your help and encourage
you to join DCFA's efforts through volunteerism, membership or donations. It
is through the generosity of our community that we will truly make a
difference and provide hope for the women and families who are desperately
in need of assistance.
Please fill out our online application form if you are interested in volunteering for the
Desert Cancer Foundation of Arizona.
You may also download
our application in pdf file format and send it either by e-mail or to our mailing address at the bottom of the page. Please feel
free to contact us if any further assistance or information is needed.
Can't view the document properly?
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.